Last weekend I was in Salt Lake for the wedding of one of my best friends, Crystal. It was a beautiful wedding despite the tornado-like winds :)
Each time I leave town, Jon gets me a welcome home gift. This time it was wrapped in Cardinals paper (perfect!) and it was a Christmas tree! BEST WELCOME HOME GIFT EVER! And this from the man, who, 7 months ago, wasn't a true holiday celebrator.
In honor of this Christmas tree (that we'll put up when we move in a few weeks), I've decided to make a list of the top ten reasons I love Christmas:
10) Christmas music is my favorite. Nothing lifts my spirits quite like hearing the Christmas season via radio.
9) I love decorating the tree.
8) TBS' marathon of "A Christmas Story"!
7) My mom makes the yummiest Christmas breakfast.
6) Video chatting with my nieces and nephews on Christmas is always fun and hilarious!
5) McDonald's gift card for $5.
4) Gift-giving and guessing.
3) Sharing the day with the people I love the most!
2) Telling my mom that Christmas is only 365 days away :)
1) The miracle of our Savior's birth.
Love- Courtney (and Jon)